爱你的不完美,笑中带泪的公益视频

(点击视频即可观看)

 

这则感人至深、催人泪下的广告由新加坡社区发展部(Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports)拍摄,主旨是在提倡”婚姻”及强调”家庭”的重要性(新加坡政府为了促使年轻人结婚组成家庭,也是蛮拼的~)。

 

广告中的场景,是在一场丧礼的告别式上,主角是一名印度裔的妇人,致词怀念她过世的华裔丈夫。然而没有声泪俱下,她却开始数落丈夫在床上打鼾、放屁等不雅的坏习惯,还当场模仿起来,让丧礼的来客都笑了。

 

不过她话声一转,这才提到真正的体悟。原来当她丈夫病重的时候,就是听到这些鼾声、放屁声才让她安心,知道伴侣”仍然活着”;而如今丈夫离世,再也不在自己身边,想听到这些恼人的声音,却再也不可得了…

 

原来,就是这些不完美之处,才造就了最适合自己的完美伴侣。最後这位母亲叮咛她的孩子,都能找到一位”美丽地不完美”的伴侣(beautifully imperfect)。广告最后打出一个”家”的字样,点出整个故事的主旨,家庭和伴侣的美好,常常是隐藏在表层之下的,需要细细体会才能探知。

 

Mrs. Li, I believe you have some words to say about your dear’s departure?

李太太,相信你对所深爱的丈夫也有一番心底话想说。

 

I am not going to say praises for my late husband, not today.

今天我不打算在这里赞美我的丈夫。

 

Neither might I agree to talk about how good he was.

更不打算说任何他的优点。

 

Enough people have done that here.

这一些大家都听得多了。

 

Instead, I want to talk about some things that will make some of you feel a bit uncomfortable.

我想和大家分享一些也许会让你们感到……不自在的事。

 

First off, I want to talk about what happened in bed.

我就从他在床上的表现说起吧。

 

Ever have difficulty starting your car engine in the morning?

你试过在早上开不动汽车引擎吗?

 

That’s exactly what David’s snoring sounded like.

喏,大卫的打鼾声就像那样。

 

But wait. Snoring wasn’t everything.

不过,这还只是前奏。

 

There was also this rear and wind action going on as a while.

紧接着,他还会制造连绵不断的后部排气音效。

 

Some nights, it would be so forceful. It would wake him up.

有时大声得连他自己也会从梦中惊醒。

 

—“How was that?”he would ask.

—“Oh, it’s the dog.”I would say, “go back to sleep, dear.”

还问:“什么声音那么吵?”

我总是说:“是狗在叫,没事,睡吧!”

 

Or you might find this all very funny.

感觉很好笑,对吧?

 

But towards the end of his life when his illness was at its worst, these sounds indicated to me that my David was still alive.

但当他病情开始恶化时,这些声音却成了对我的一种安慰。提醒着我大卫还活着。

 

And what I wouldn’t be is just to hear those sounds again before I sleep.

如今,我再也没有这熟悉的声音伴随入梦了。

 

In the end, it’s these small things that you remember, little imperfections that make them perfect for you.

人生就是这样,携手一生,记忆最深的却是,这一些点点滴滴的不完美凝聚成我们心中的完美。

 

So to my beautiful children, I hope one day you too find your self’s life partners who are as beautifully imperfect as your father was to me.

我衷心盼望,我心爱的孩子也能像我一样,在漫漫的人生道路上,找到一位像他们父亲那样不完美的完美伴侣。

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。